Apple Bisquettes 48 Pack
BTAP48Regular price $46.00 Save $-46.00
Bradley Apple Bisquettes 48 Pack
The secret to the Bradley Smoker is the Bradley smoker Bisquettes. To produce the bisquettes, hardwood smoker chips are bound together using precise quantities, at controlled pressures and densities. The flavour of the smoke is determined by the variety of smoker wood being burned. When smoker wood burns, the smoke flavour is produced in the initial minutes of the burn. Wood smoking chips or sawdust, burnt for too long, impart a distinct after-taste to smoked food. The flavour would also be affected by fluctuating high temperatures, gases and resins. However, with the Bradley flavour Bisquettes, you get perfect results every time you smoke.
A member of the fruit tree family, apple wood bisquettes produce a lighter, fruity and slightly sweet smoke aroma. Apple flavour bisquettes are traditionally used when smoking pork and poultry and can produce some of the best-smoked ribs!
Also available in:
- Bradley Apple Bisquettes 24 Pack
- Bradley Apple Bisquettes 120 Pack
Also available in other wood flavours (24, 48, and 120 Packs):
- Bradley Alder Bisquettes
- Bradley Cherry Bisquettes
- Bradley Hickory Bisquettes
- Bradley Jim Beam Bisquettes
- Bradley Maple Bisquettes
- Bradley Mesquite Bisquettes
- Bradley Pacific Blend Bisquettes
- Bradley Pecan Bisquettes
- Bradley Special Blend Bisquettes
- Bradley Whiskey Oak Bisquettes
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes are rendered from natural hardwoods without additives. Tests held by the British Columbia Institute of Technology have demonstrated that Bradley Flavour Bisquettes produce smoke four times cleaner than smoke produced by identical chippings burnt in a frying pan or burn box.
- 99.98% natural hardwoods or fruitwoods.
- 0.02% collagen - a natural substance used as a binder.