Cherry Bisquettes (48 Pack)
BTCH48Regular price $46.00 Save $-46.00
Bradley Cherry Bisquettes 48 Pack
The secret to the Bradley Smoker is the Bradley smoker Bisquettes. To produce the bisquettes, hardwood smoker chips are bound together using precise quantities, at controlled pressures and densities. The flavour of the smoke is determined by the variety of smoker wood being burned. When smoker wood burns, the smoke flavour is produced in the initial minutes of the burn. Wood smoking chips or sawdust, burnt for too long, impart a distinct after-taste to smoked food. The flavour would also be affected by fluctuating high temperatures, gases and resins. However, with the Bradley flavour Bisquettes, you get perfect results every time you smoke.
A sweet and flavorful wood, Cherry bisquettes pair perfectly with smoking chicken and cheese. Cherry flavour bisquettes can also provide a mild smoked flavour for beef and pork.
Also available in:
- Bradley Cherry Bisquettes 24 Pack
- Bradley Cherry Bisquettes 120 Pack
Also available in other wood flavours (24, 48, and 120 Packs):
- Bradley Alder Bisquettes
- Bradley Apple Bisquettes
- Bradley Hickory Bisquettes
- Bradley Jim Beam Bisquettes
- Bradley Maple Bisquettes
- Bradley Mesquite Bisquettes
- Bradley Pacific Blend Bisquettes
- Bradley Pecan Bisquettes
- Bradley Special Blend Bisquettes
- Bradley Whiskey Oak Bisquettes
- Bradley Flavour Bisquettes are rendered from natural hardwoods without additives. Tests held by the British Columbia Institute of Technology have demonstrated that Bradley Flavour Bisquettes produce smoke four times cleaner than smoke produced by identical chippings burnt in a frying pan or burn box.
- 99.98% natural hardwoods or fruitwoods.
- 0.02% collagen - a natural substance used as a binder.