Fuelled by either wood or charcoal, this is the big daddy of offset smokers. Heavy-duty steel construction with extra large cooking capacity.
A bigger than Texas offset smoker that can be fuelled by charcoal or wood.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with heat-resistant paint.
- Strong tube legs and steel wheels for easy manoeuvrability.
- Impressive cooking capacity -
- Firebox = 2091.5 cm2
- Cooking Chamber = 7470 cm2
- Total = 9561.5 cm2.
- Two temperature gauges.
- Adjustable damper for heat regulation.
- Two warming shelves, a handy front shelf & a wood storing shelf below.
- Dimensions: 175(L) x 83(D) x 156(H) cm
- One year warranty.